GPS Lock LED just keeps on flashing!

Hello there!Finally got some new code on to my Ardupilot so thought I give this another shot...Plugged everything in, including ailerons, elevons, and CTRL from the receiver, xBee, CoPilot sensors.So I plug it all in with the jumper in and the blue LED just keeps on flashing. I know the GPS is fine because I can connect to it via FTDI and see GPS data correctly, so am now a bit of a loss as to what to do next.Thanks for your help!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there, Why the iphone 4 GPS module (iGPS-360) locks even indoor and much faster compare to this Mediateck 3329 module which strugggles a lot to lock indoor If  it is left 1 hour next to the window.!!! Any idea.  

• T3
    Joel,

You mentioned that you could connect your computer to your GPS via FTDI. In that case, if you want to see how many satellites your GPS is receiving, you could run the SiRFDemo. Its very handy when you just want to see what your GPS is doing.

Best regards,
    Bill
  • Admin
    Joel,

Are you indoors or outdoors? I cannot get a lock indoors with my EM406A and have to go outside.

Just a thought.

Regards,
    TCIII
  • 3D Robotics
    Which GPS are you using? Did you set the configuration file for the right one?

If you're using the EM406 the default config file setting (1) is correct. With the jumper in, the board should flash the yellow status light for a second while programming it into binary mode, then it will take between ten seconds and ten minutes (depending on how recently you've last got a lock) for it to get a lock.
This reply was deleted.

Activity