gps port problem, NO GPS

first post for yet another problem.I have changed the ArduPilot Mega board because of a short circuit that I have created. but before changing the card, only the inputs and outputs were blurred. everything worked fine, 3dr radio and my new ublox 6q gps. I managed to run the gps changing its configuration and integrating. txt file find in arduplane wikiso I have changed ArduPilot mega board and I kept the  IMU shield.everything works again, except the GPS port.Thinking about starting configuration gps uBlox I again changed this one, while in UBox CENTER, the GPS is working properly and 3D FIX.when it is plugged into the APM1, no GPS, B LED remains yellow. After check, the voltage across the GPS Port are:GND = 0V (normal uh!)VCC = 0VRX1 = 0vTX1 = 4.95vit seems that the GPS is disabledbecause output voltage, my problem is more of a hardware or configuration ?I could, most of the time to find the solution to the problems by consulting the wiki or forum, but now I get stuck.

for memory, gps TX is connected to APM1 RX and GPS RX to APM TX, right ? i have try inverse solutions but no issue.

hope, someone could help me.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ok, i have found another solution : burnt my second apm board....

and i don't know how..., atmel become very hot and one led light, power on. others, mux and ppm are off. my apm board is dead.

so... one solution : go to the trash ! 

i'm really angry to have this, only for find one little problem, test and test more and more, and retest with one result with a faulty manipulation... TRASH ... finally, i don't know what was the problem with my gps : hardware or programming.

This reply was deleted.

Activity