Help! ESC config or Motor slider issue

Hi all!

I am a beginner, building my first quadcopter and I am looking for help to resolve an issue that I am really struggling to resolve.
The drone is assembled, but I am unable to spin up the motors (both using the transmitter and in the motors tab in Betaflight) nor to read and flash the ECS set up using BLHeli 32. In this case, no ECS is found and the following window appears:

BLHeli32_suite_noValidESC_merged.thumb.PNG.55f58278debba8797e64d9b48d1ba789.PNG

Before that, I have selected the Interface “M BLHeli32 Bootloader (Betaflight/Cleanflight)”, connected it to the FC with success and added the power supply (battery) with the corresponding ECS bipping. Here more details of the quadcopter:

ECS: Chaos 30A BLHeli_32 ESC

FC: Kakute F7 AIO (v1.5 / MPU6000)

BLHeli_32 Suite version: 32719

I have tried it also via BLHeli Configurator version: win64_1.2.0 and Android app “BLHeli 32” but the result is the same one.

Before using BLHeli, I have configured the quadcopter using Betaflight (10.7.0), binded the RX and TX. And as said above, when I give throttle using the controller, none of the motors would spin, but the signals are received.
I have tried also to use different ESC protocols but with the same result. Here below other screenshots (sorry they are partially in Italian :

ECS_Config.PNG.ccb241dec2dbb8dd07fbe3ee3dccf316.PNG

Motors_with_throttle.thumb.PNG.e441f9f493ff7b48fb67565aa8d7a8c6.PNG

UPDATE:
from other checks I am doing (from similar posts, videos, etc):

1) to settle the throttle between FC and ESC doing: battery disconnected, on BetaFlight motors tab, I armed the motor and raised to high the master level (all 4 motors to 2000) then pluged in the battery and after the startup beeps, I drop throttle in motors tab to 0. Nothing happen, no confirmation beeps.
2) The AUX2 of my TX Flysky FS-i6x is "linked" with the Throttle and not with its corresponding switch (screenshot below):

TX tab with 0% throttle and AUX2 at 1251:
8500300487?profile=RESIZE_710xTX tab with 100% throttle, see the AUX2 reached 1747.. (and FYI also the arm switch ON = AUX4):
8500306068?profile=RESIZE_710x
For info, I attach also the Status from CLI.
Withou TX:
8500312098?profile=RESIZE_584x

With TX and armed switch ON:
8500312888?profile=RESIZE_584x
Thank you in advance for any advice/help and I stay available to share other information.

have a nice evening,
Fabrizio.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The problem description is quite confusing. Check if the ports and protocols for ESC are configured correctly in the "Configuration" section in Betaflight. Ensure that the protocol for your receiver (RX) is set up correctly in the "Ports" section. In general, it has been suggested to use Google, and if you phrase your query correctly, you should be able to find the answer.
  • Drones come with all kinds of different features, Drones aren’t easy to fly, especially for beginners. There are certain features that will help you get over the learning curve it takes to fly one of these machines properly. Furthermore, some features are almost essential to have on your drone if you’re going to enjoy owning it. So these are the main things you need to look for, even at the budget end of the drone market.
  • I am glad to be able to use https://topwritingservice.com/rate-my-college-essay/ It helps me to get an essay on any topic fast. I found someone who can rate my college essay. I am very happy to tell you about it.
    Rate My College Essay - TopWritingService.com
    The rate my college essay service provided by our company will help you evaluate the quality of your writing before you submit it to your professor.
  • I am also facing the same issue. Have you found the solution? If yes, then please share it with us. I will be thankful to you. I was searching for this https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/greek-mythology/ site online because I want to complete my essay assignment and while searching for it online, I have found your post. I thought I will find my answer here but it makes me sad when I can't find it.
    Free Essays on Greek Mythology, Examples, Topics, Outlines - WritingUniverse
    Need some inspiration before writing Greek Mythology essay? Explore 100% free Greek Mythology essays, research paper examples and choose any topic yo…
  • Have you tried to search for it on google search?
  • Nobody? Please guys, I don't know what to try next..
This reply was deleted.

Activity