HELP Feiyu Tech 3d Mini and Iris +

Hi, I am very lost on how to install my feiyu tech 3dmini gimbal on my iris plus as there are no directions online that will help me. For the pixhawk i am pretty sure the white (heading control) gets plugged into the first pin on the aux out on the bottom (signal) and the blue wire (pitch) is plugged into the next pin on the bottom (signal pin) The brown and black wire is plugged into the third pin (brown on the signal pin and the black on the ground). But how can i make it so the remote of the iris can change the tilt pitch and yaw of the gimbal? I could really use a walkthrough of this with mission planner and how to setup channels without messing everything up and how to do this correctly as I have already have spent countless hours and another gimbal. Please give me some help. If you need me to post pictures I will.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You don't need to connect anything to pixhawk. The gimbal is a stand alone device. If you want to control pitch, yaw, and mode, you connect those to receiver channels. I assume Iris has a conventional receiver?

• Thank you Jonathan. Do you think you could give me any advice for making channels to control the pitch and yaw?
This reply was deleted.

Activity