Hello All, I had an issue with my Hexa that I thought I would share with everyone in the hopes that it can benefit others.
I have all 3D Robitics and jDrones Hardware.
This is built on ArduCopter v3.0.1 Hexa with:
6x Motors AC2836-358, 880Kv (jDrones improved)
6x jDrones 30A ESC (updated Firmware)
1x 3D Robotics ArduPilot Mega 2.6+ (with 3DR Compass)
1x DJI 550mm Frame
1x KYPOM 5100mah 4S 35~70C Lipo Pack
6x Graupner E-Props Left/Right Rotation (9x4.5)
1x FPV ANTI-Vibration Landing Skid Kit for DJI F550 Hexacopter
I have many more parts/items but I have stripped it down to narrow the problem and or interference that might be occurring?
I have rebuilt this Hexa a few times trying to isolate the issue with no luck trying to see if I could solve this….
In Short, I would run all the calibrations, all the tests and it would still yaw to the left.
Further testing flushed out a faulty ESC, that was repaired…
After looking thru the logs and trying many test flights, something was fishy when viewing the Motor Log after enabling it in the LOGS.
I then did a search again in the Forums looking for some answers and noticed that someone has some what a similar problem and it was due to Incorrect Rotation of the Motors at each particular location.
The Remedy is to move all the motors over 1 spot so that the correct Rotation is at the correct position
Below, you can see some of the debugging and logs to reach this conclusion.