my Tarot 680 hexa crashed on a flyaway, i was descending then suddenly it started yawing right on its own at a constant rate....I tried RTL twice, no response...I tried to bring it back under STABILIZE...no control response, no throttle response...it was constantly yawing right at a controlled descent rate until it hit the ground.....took me almost whole day to find it, I got lucky with just 2 broken arms as it didnt impact hard...but could have lost $1,000 worth equipment

running APM2.7 with 3.1.5 FW, which I had total confidence for after not feeling so good with 3.2.1...until now

can someone make some sense out of log file?  you can clearly see the YAW issue starting at about line 33,500 onwards until it smacks into ground, just a constant steady right yaw rotation rate under a controlled descent....you can even see my full throttle command and there is no response from the motors......I have no confidence now on this bird at all until I find out what happened....please help.

2015-05-25 07-09-58.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well i just received my Pixhawk so i guess am not going to have to worry about this, am done with APM

• coincidently I was running full logging...not sure if this had anything to do with it and overloaded the APM...but the log doesnt show any issue like that,.

• You aren't running full logging. RCout would have been handy, were all the motors spinning? Thr out rose to max when the yaw started.

• I was running "AC315-NearlyAll" , i thought that was pretty much everything. guess not...what parameter is RCout under?....yes motors were most definitely spinning.  the yaw issue started before you see all the thr out rise to max, which is when i switch to RTL twice....but the yawing had already started before that....

2015-05-27_20-20-01.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702701308?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Activity