Hello All,

I've been trying to figure out how to tune the gimbal on my hexa using ArduCopter 2.7.3  Both pitch and roll movements are not proportional to the movement of the hexa and center points are off.

On one of the earlier firmware versions, it was possible to trim the center point for both tilt and roll axis as well as adjust a proportional gain for each servo.

Where have these parameters gone?    Does MP still support these parameters?  Or are there instructions on which lines of code to adjust?

Thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, after a bit of messing around here's what I've figured out:

Under the Camera Gimbal configuration tab in MP, the maximum and minimum servo limits should be used to set the range of motion of your servos.  Basically use these parameters to set maximum and minimum angles of your gimbal.  The Angle limits however do not function at all as what you would expect.  Use these parameters to adjust center point and proportional gain.  You'll have to mess around a bit with these values to get exactly what you want but the Max parameter of Angle Limits acted mainly as a proportional gain for me.

This reply was deleted.

Activity