closing this thread

guys,

i m deleting my posts 

if anyone wants to keep in touch ,feel free to pm

thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• ^^^ this.

• I'm not sure what you're looking for here. It's like asking model rocket guys how to build solid boosters to get your satellite into orbit.

1. Buy an ultralight.

2. Get an autopilot manufacturer to do the conversion.

3. Profit?

• And finally...the business driver for this. If transporting a 40kg cargo 1000km, I assume normal air couriers (fedex, ups) are not covering this route?

I can only assume the following:
      - the region is so isolated, this route does not exist, and is not covered by drone regulations
      - your cargo is time sensitive in some way
      - your do not wish your cargo to travel via official channels.
  • That is really just plain post-war technology, with solar panels on top/

ml.jpg

• I don't think that's Gary's point. You obviously have no experience of building and designing, so Gary is suggesting you start with a much more practical build to "get your eye in".

• Yes, it is fun. The aircraft should be controlled by telepathy, among other characteristics. This was not done yet.

• I believe building is not your biggest challenge here

1000 km telemetry in a wild area where 3G / 4G is certainly absent, and wind are.

There is a company building those things, but there is a pilot onboard

https://youtu.be/aNQEdG4jjFg

Why not try and build something that lifts 4kg for 10km to start with. That would be hard enough.

• That helium one should not be so expensive to build, and would float if falls into the water. 

I believe that even DJI is working on the same sort of idea on a much smaller scale.

Now the wind is a good challenge.

solarship-6.jpg

• Yes, you did :-)

I was speaking with my tracking antenna.

This may happen with UAV's.

Sometimes you loose the quality of the signal.

This reply was deleted.

Activity