I could use a little help

Hi

I am not new to drones being a commercial user, but I am  new to the idea of building my own. I suppose this kind of post has been asked many times before and I hope it isn't overlooked because of this, I have spent plenty of tome reading on this forum.

I have considered building a F550 kit or something along those lines before I build a large hexacaopter. Maybe you would advise I do, and I may but at the end of the day I will have no use for flying it really it will all be about the build and so the cost will be a waste.

So, should I just dive in at the deep end?

My design (very early stages) is a Tarot T960 with Pixhawk 2 Cube, Amimon Connex mini

Not finalised motors yet

Maybe a Gremsy H3

My trepidation is not the build, though I don't take that lightly but the programming and setup and sorting and understanding gimbal and camera controls, video feed etc.

Where would you suggest I begin studying exactly what I am going to have to do, I am no electronics engineer or RC builder, but I want to spend time understanding design and build/programming etc.

If it is all on here then great but I could do with a little structure to my study

Perhaps it is too big a leap, but hey I was born to have adventure. 

Thanks for any constructive input.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 22 views and nobody has anything to offer?

This reply was deleted.

Activity