I just want to inform you that the Air and Space Academy (AAE) and the French Aerospace Society (3AF) are organising an International Conference on November 13th and 14th, 2014 on the subject ‘‘Present and future of civilian RPAS’’ on DGAC Paris and in video transmission on ENAC Toulouse (France).
The conference take place in the amphitheater of the DGAC Paris (50 rue HenriFarman 75015 Paris), but there will also be a video transmission to ENAC Toulouse (7 Avenue Édouard Belin 31000 Toulouse).
The aim of this two-day conference is to bring together key stakeholders in the field of Civilian RPAS (users, manufacters and operators) to confront and enrich viewpoints, in order to achieve an integrated vision and bring out areas for improvement and actions needed to enable this young aeronautics sector to develop in a harmonious way.
The two days will comprise sessions tackling various themes, namely:
- Main types of civilian RPAS - state of the art (session 1),
- Stakeholders’ viewpoint (session 2),
- Public expectations and regulations (session 3),
- Risk management, degraded modes, technical means & procedures (session 4),
- Users’ expectations (session 5)
- and Potential market (session 6).
The conference will conclude with a Round Table and a summary.
More information on: www.academie-air-espace.com/RPAS/