Two months ago I started this project and had issues calibrating my Taranis X9D with my PixHawk 2.1. I'm now back giving it another go and I am still having the same issue. Here are the steps I have gone through and I have also attached images of the issue. Prior to this I had my equipment setup in my plane. To try and tackle this calibration issue I took it out of my plane and did everything from ground up step by step.
1. Micro SD in PixHawk was formatted and reset to default
2. PixHawk was flashed with most up to date version of Mission Planner
3. After MP was fully installed I Connected servos and ESC up to Pixhawk.
4. Rx is properly plugged up. Rx SBUS (FrSky X8R) to RC IN on Pixhawk See this image: http://prntscr.com/kkxg96
5. Setup Wizard steps are completed up to 10 until I get to the Radio Calibration again and nothing moves see this image: http://prntscr.com/kkxayk
6. All Channels on Taranis are correct as well. See this image: http://prntscr.com/kkxfy2
I am unable to get the Pixhawk to Calibrate properly with my Frsky X8R Rx. Any thoughts? Thank you.