So im working on a new build and its flying great.

However i have an issue with AltHold and Loiter when the quad will jump/twitch around on the Z axis.

The board is running 3.1.5 using mission planner 1.3.5

The board in is a case with foam over baro, mounted to the frame with foam tape. the quad is pretty well balanced.

After reading around a bit i thought i would look at logs to work out what it might be.

However when i try and download logs as described on the wiki they seem to start and then freeze and i cant open them to view data.

i have attached some screenshots to show whats happening in mission planner.

3691133168?profile=original3691133255?profile=original3691133238?profile=original3691133187?profile=original3691133309?profile=original

Anyone have any ideas

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have the foam in the case too, but for me it would seem to be the prop wash that causes the baro to get false readings as it works fine when i moved it over to a different frame.

However If you are saying that it worked fine on the same setup before 3.1.5 and now is jumpy and you haven't changed anything on the quad then im not sure. did they change the sensitivity in 3.1.5 perhaps? im not sure

This reply was deleted.

Activity