Replies

• I eventually managed to program the 3-way switch on the Turnigy 9X: http://rcav.posterous.com/programming-an-ardupilot-mode-switch-for-...

Good night, Posterous
  • Hi,

I have the T7C controller plus the R617FS receiver, but am kinda new to all of this, could anyone point me in the direction of how to set this up?

J

• I picked up an E-flite HP6DSM Transmitter, which uses the Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM Technology.  Channel 5 has a knob which works fine on my ArduPilot.  I use the HobbyKing Orange Receivers with the Orange Satellite Receiver.

This Transmitter is a basic unit, and does not have all the bells and whistles of the higher priced systems. Look on ebay for the best deals.  I have seen new ones as low as $40.00 plus shipping.

SamH

• Admin

evilmacaw,

Low cost and good quality do not necessarily go hand in hand with alot of the Asian R/C equipment. There has been alot of problems with the Turnigy R/C equipment on other forums especially the receivers.

Since I put alot of work into my aircraft I decided to spend the money on better equipment like Spektrum. I use a DX7 with a three position flap switch that worked fine without any adjusting of the Ardupilot or APM.

Just a thought.

Regards,

TCIII

This reply was deleted.

Activity