Since updating Mission Planner (Windows) to 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 I and a number of my associates have not been able to complete Mag calibration. 

The new dialogue box appears when selecting Calibrate, and it rotates in sympathy with the APM 2.5/6. But no matter for how long you work it the calibrate routine does not complete.

If you abort the Calibrate routine and check the APM2.5/6 against a real compass the two tally. APM 2.5/6 is correctly indicating the points of the compass.

This issue has only arisen since 1.3.2 onwards.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Here attached is a tlog 

This is what he did to get the log:

Had a look at post on DIYdrones and as they are asking for TLogs i thought i would grab some .

uninstalled MP -> deleted MP folder -> fresh install of MP 1.3.3 .

Started MP and selected live calibration .

Done the compass dance again much to everyone's amusement, i generated 2300 log entries and it would still not complete .
      So i quit the calibration and went in search of tlogs , as it was a fresh install there was only one tlog , Its 2Mb in size , if i export it to a text file it becomes 12Mb

HTH

2014-05-24 10-21-23.zip

• It isn't failing ... simply isn't completing.  One of the lads has collected a tlog but cant post here. I'll pop it up in a while if he sends it to me.

Cheers

• This issue has been reported on GitHub.
This reply was deleted.

Activity