i am going to build an agriculture hexacopter with pixhawk flight controller .
The payload should be about 6kg
I already bought the skydroid t10 as transmitter/receiver, and 6 motors EA55 KV320 that have max current absortion 53A and maximum power 1300 watt..
Now i am going to buy the other components, that should be:
- the flight controller pixhawk with gps
- the battery
- a power distribution board (mandatory?)
- the ESCs (60A ESCs with firmware BHeli should be enough?)
- a lipo battery charger (which kind of charger does support a 25/35C 12000mah battery)
- what other things do i need? perhaps some wires to be used to connect the power distribution to the pixhawk?
iI would like to buy from aliexpress all what i need to build the drone (except the frame , that in my case is DIY too, and the motors that i already have),
to pay the shipment only one time.
Someone can help me to fill the list ?
Let me know, thank you!