MavLink Bad Packet (not addressed to this MAV)

I'm currently getting an error that says "MavLink Bad Packet (not addressed to this MAV)" whenever I try to run actions within the Mission Planner.  Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Basically, I am connected to the ArduPilot over USB without a radio attached (I'm working to modify the code so that it doesn't require a radio).  The green light (A) is solid, so I believe I have the motors armed, but the red light (C) is solid as well (I'm not sure what that means).

I get this error message when I have the mode set to AUTO and then I try to hit the "AUTO" button in the actions tab.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a very similar problem to what I am experiencing... see the discussion I started yesterday

My problem also occurs with incoming packets and only when connected via the XBee port (although I have proved it is not the XBee modles)

I am also sure it is not PC speed as I am running on an I3 processor with plenty of RAM, the errors also do not occur when connected over USB for me.

I have had no replies yet but I will let you know if I find any sort of solution...

• Does anyone know where I can look to fix this?  I'm getting it whenever I try to do almost anything through the Mission Planner (even in the latest version).

• In addition, occasionally when I "Write WPs" in the Flight Planner, I get a timeout error.  And whenever I "Read WPs" it always shows up blank, even if I've written other WPs in before.  I'm not sure if that's related or not.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…