MINI UAV

if i want to develop and design a mini uav. how much would it cost me approximately.

What are the main components that makes a mini uav 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its kind of a broad question. You will need to make it more specific. But what you will need is expertise, effort and plenty of time. Time and expertise costing the most. From a complete ground up with people who know what they are doing your looking at thousands of dollars. This all depends on what you really mean by mini UAV. First you should ask yourself what will be its use and what mission parameters will it need to fulfil.
    If you want something that just sends a video downlink to a screen or goggles you just need an RC platform and an fpv setup. The platform you choose will depend on the mission. The best and most common platforms are the heli, quadcopter and plane. If it is to be used outdoor and needs to be small then a quad will be your best bet something like a 250 class. These have a runtime from anywhere between 5-15min, you wont get much better for a mini sized RC.
    We have all had your dream at one point or another. Sometimes its best to look at things more realistically and take things a lil slower. Buy something cheap and experiment.

This reply was deleted.

Activity