MinimOSD strange behaviour

Hi all!
I'm having big problems with minimosd, and after hours and hours of internet searching and testing and trying all possibilities, I have had no progress.
To sum up, the problem is:
- If I try minimosd with no input video, I can see the osd information on black background but the image bright is very low. I've tried setting "OSD intensity" to maximum value in config osd software with same results. I see the same using PC video in capture and using FPV transmitter and FPV goggles.
- If I connect a camera output video (I've tried with Eachine 1000TVL FPV Camera and with Xiaomi Yi camera with AV output) using AV PC video capture I see a correct camera image with OSD but very very low light B&W image. If I use FPV transmitter and FPV goggles I see the image completely distorted (Unsync?)
I've tried NTSC and PAL. Tried arducam 2.0, 2.2 and 2.4.1.3 versions. Tried resetting minimosd, powering max7456 from microcontroller side, powering from 12V with same results. 
If I connect the camera output directly to FPV transmitter or AV PC Video capture it works fine and I see the image with no flickering and in perfect color.
What could be the problem? Maybe defective minimosd module? I'm afraid I'll buy a new one and will have the same problems.
I have a chinese clone of minimosd, because as I know, 3DR does not exist anymore. Are there any better quality alternatives to minimosd?  
Thanks in advance!
Here you can see some captures of what I'm talking about:
Just OSD. No input from camera:
3691370044?profile=original
OSD + camera input (Seen on PC AV video capture):
3691369982?profile=original
Same (OSD + camera) but seen on FPV goggles (PAL or NTSC selected correctly):
3691370213?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Activity