Mission planner crashes on start up - Windows 10

Hello,

Im using windows tablet (generic one with intel atom onboard).

Mission planner worked perfectly on this tablet until the upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. At the moment I am not able to run it - crashes at start up.(APMPlanner2 and Qgroundcontrol works without any problems). .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 updated, newest drivers for all devices ....

As an attachment screenshot of Mission Planner.

Mission planner worked perfectly on this tablet until the upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. At the moment I am not able to run it (APMPlanner2 and Qgroundcontrol works without any problems). .Net Framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 updated, newest drivers for all devices ....
As an attachment screenshot of Mission Planner.

Did anyone had similiar problem ?

error message.txt

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Based on the error message it's having a problem reading the configuration file.  Seems there is some bad data in it.

I would reload Mission Planner from scratch as I have used Mission Planner on 10 with no issues.

• Did that, few times - no luck, strange thing that if i try to manual change installation folder to for example C:/mission Planner/ , it always land in C:/Program files/....

I also use MP on win 10 laptop wihout problems....but my lap is 17"....to big to carry it around :/

This reply was deleted.

Activity