New here and just received my RTF uDrones Quad.  I downloaded Misson Planner (v1.2.38) and connected my quad over USB.  I installed the firmware and connected fine.  

Went out and did a test flight, basically just lifting off and sitting it down.  Came back in and tried to connect again.  Was told there was an update to misson planner, so I downloaded the update.  Then was told that the update needed the .net 4.0 framework, so I downloaded that and installed it.  

Then I tired to connect again. Loaded the firmware (not sure if this is necessary each time, is it?) Hit connect.  (btw. it shows the arduino mega 2560 on comm 3, so I know the computer is seeing it).  it tries to connect and then i get the following error. 

I've tried downgrading to the 1.2.38 version of Misson Planner, removing the .net 4.0 framework, installing an older version of the firmware. basically everything I can think of all to no avail. Still getting this same error when I'm trying to connect. 

I'm running a Macbook Pro 10.8.3 with VMware and Windows XP.  This shouldnt be an issue as I was able to connect before on the same setup. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3691010652?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fixed! Had the camera gimbal plugged into the wrong port in the APM board. All part of the learning process I guess...
This reply was deleted.

Activity