Multi-view AR.Drone 2.0?

So I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.  I would like to fly my AR.DRONE 2.0 on one device while viewing the video feed and then broadcast a second stream to another devices or devices so that others can see what the drone sees.  Anyone know of a way I can do that, preferably with the stock hardware?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I haven't tried this yet, but WiFi is tied up between the Ar.Drone and your control device (iPad, iPhone, or Android device).

The simplest way to go is:

1- Use an Android device, Google Chromecast, and enable Screen Mirroring or

2- Samsung Android devices have Screen Mirroring.

The Screen Mirroring feature lets you wirelessly beam your photos, videos, presentations, or even your video games to your big screen. You can connect to any HDTV using the AllShare® Cast Wireless Hub, or connect directly to a supported Samsung Smart TV™.

• I looked into the same idea almost two years ago. I wanted to fly the AR Drone
    inside a hockey area and have the mobile truck feed the video from the drone to
    the video scoreboard in the arena. Parrot said the WiFi video is fed directly from
    the drone to app. And so far, I have not found any hacks that would giver me access
    to the drones video. I think the DJI Phantom and the GoPro combination should
    offer some solutions.

This reply was deleted.

Activity