So after successful maiden voyage that consisted of loitering, a little cruising around in alt hold, my second flight was very unexpected.

I tried to invoke auto tune and it shot up in the air like a bat out of hell.  I had to try my hardest to bring it back to the ground without crashing into the kids at the other end of the field.  Managed to crash land... since then the y6 has a broken gps mast that I've since mounted to the top plate.  Now it won't  take off straight and get past prearm checks of bal roll pitch. I've been trying to decipher the flight data and see that my gps has me flying all over the place... plus it thought I was in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean...  What should i  look at?  Did i make a mistake disarming my compass prearm?

Any idea on how to get past bal roll pitch prearm alarms.  I've adjusted controller rates according to my radio calibration numbers... although I don't know if that is even correct.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

14-08-15_19-46-48.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If anyone could point out what is happening, I will stop pulling out my hair!

This reply was deleted.

Activity