ARM THR below FS

I am the owner of a new Iris+ and I have been doing my best to take it slow.

When I went out for my maiden voyage, I tried to arm the Iris+, It would not arm, so I tried arming the Iris from my tablet and it returned the following error:

"ARM THR below FS"

I assume this has something to do with the throttle and fail safe, But that's all I can guess. Im not sure how or why this is erroring?

There were also error messages about compass inconsistencies. I will try to fix one thing at a time.

Thanks for your time

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• do you mean to connect the iris to droid/mission planner? if so you can connect it to the plug in the side of the iris, or the pixhawk inside it if you open it up. you can also connect wirelessly with the telemetry radio

• In the video you linked for binding the transmitter, it says to plug in a usb cord. What cord is that? Is that any micro usb or the one for the base station?

• yup, its a micro-b usb to standard usb. any one will work to connect to your computer and your iris should have come with one

• Is the non micro usb end plugged into anything?

• Seems to just need to be plugged into a pc at the same time. a way to power the receiver, without using the lipobattery, im guessing for saftey.

Will have to wait till morning. wife hates the beeping sound.

• after the transmitter is beeping does the iris need to be powered on? or will the lights respond with it off?

• The controller does not show satellite counts like the droid planner does. I think you are completely right about the transmitter not talking to the receiver.

ill see if binding solves my problem

• hmm, sounds like you RC TX and RX may not be bound

• Have you checked if the throttle trims are centered?
This reply was deleted.

Activity