Hi everyone,

I just purchased on APM1, then I just followed INSTRUCTION in WIKI:

1- DOWNLOADED on Mission Planner 1.1.99 mav 1.0

2- UPLOADED ARDUPLANEV 2.40

3- waiting for UPLOADING DONE

4- CONNECTING to MAVLINK

5- Then, received the ERROR NOTIFICATION such

"NO HEATBEAT PACKETS RECEIVED" - "NO MAVLINK HEARTBEAT PACKETS WHERE READ FROM THIS PORT - VERIFY BAUT RATE AND SETUP APM PLANNER WAITS FOR 2 VALID HEARTBEAT PACKETS BEFORE CONNECTING"

What this ERROR means..???

My BAUT RATE = 115200 & my PORT was CORRECT. I'm sure.

Please HELP me friends. Very thanks. 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Still seeing this issue on MP 1.2 with the latest updates.  The only way I've been able to get MP connect to work is by downgrading to 1.1.92.

Gary

• Hi friends....

"No Heatbeat Packets Received" ----- SOLVED using Mission Planner 1.2_ArduPlane 2.50.....:-)

I think all of you got the same result.....

Thanks to  Meee...@gmail.com & Andrew Tridgell for their uploading contribution.....:-]

• Some friends said that if MAVLink 1.0 doesn't work, try to connect to MAVLink via APM MP 0.9.

• Query --- what is the different between APM Planner Mav 1.0 and APM Planner Mav 0.9 ?

• I had tried unbricking 4-5 days ago. That got the xbees to work with x-ctu software. But it didn't help with the mission planner.

• I had changed the baud rate in windows to 57600 as some forums suggested, but as you said no luck. What baffles me is, when I use x-ctu range test. The two modules work perfectly, But when I connect it to APM şt won't work. So I can't help to think that it has to be a problem with mission planner. That is why I don't want to unbrick xbees. Does that sound right?

Some forums had people complaining about mission planner new versions not working. But those seem to be old.

• estebanflyer, that is true fo muskals case, but I was trying with 57600 still no luck.

• Also error says "SETUP APM PLANNER WAITS FOR 2 VALID HEARTBEAT PACKETS BEFORE CONNECTING" but mission planner doesn't have such a parameter, how are you supposed to set up that?

• I am in the exactly same situation. Have you been able to find the problem?

In addition I have tried the xbees in development boards and they communicated with each other nicely. So I know it isn't the configuration of xbees or anything related to xbees. It has to be about the mission planner. But I tried everything in the forums for the last 3 days.

Any help will be very appreciated.

This reply was deleted.

Activity