Replies

• Yeahh I have an individual 7.1 V battery for it
      • Thank's

• I am also using in PWM mode.
    • Yeah. Do give it a try. I am using UBEC with 7.1 V battery lowered to 5V by the UBEC. May give some voltage stability.
      • You have an individual batt too?

• Hey Cala ,
      I'm sorry but I haven't tested Lidarlite till now. It was just mounted , getting powered up and showing the values. I will be testing the Lidarlite and Px4flow in the coming days( Position control and Alt Hold) . I will surely share the results with you.
      • Thank's Aaditya, I hope I have an electric issue but not shure, I connected by pwm and powered by esc-bec, perhaps I need an individual bec?.

•  Aaditya: Is your Lidar lite working well? Mine don't look's stable at low altitude.

3702626916?profile=original

• Hey guys,

Problem is solved. Apparently the wire running from the i2c port to the i2c splitter had some problem. All this for a wire problem. Anyone having similar problems do check this as well.

• I have a little technical question. How can we compute the position X & Y based on the I2C frame of PX4flow. Do we need to calculate like ADNS3080?

I have tried the method from https://github.com/eschnou/arduino-px4flow-i2c/tree/master/PX4Flow/... but the data keeps drifting

This reply was deleted.

Activity