Hi there,

I did build a quad 350 size and I would need some 'default' Arducopter PIDs for this 350 size (Phantom or QR X350) or similar. I have installed the latest FW for Arducopter.

The quad is flying OK, but is too aggressive. Next step for me would be the Autotune, but before doing this I would like to have from someone some PIDs or full list of param for a 350 size quad (Phantom or QR X350 frame).

I know latest Mission Planner and FW for Arducopter has a default config (like 3DR Iris, etc), I am looking to the most appropriate config for a 350 size. Which one to select? Or someone please share his param file.

I will share with you soon pictures with this DIY quad soon.

Thanks,

Chris

3DR APM 2.5 - original

1000kx motors, 9x5 props

Arducopter 3.x

2200MAh Lipo

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What do you mean by too aggressive?

I suggest you spend the time tweaking and changing the gains yourself, based on the tutorials available. It may be hard to find someone with the exact setup you have.

Odds are the default gains are actually pretty close to what you want, too.

• Thanks for repky Jonathan.

I have another bigger quad (dyi) as size frame (450), 10x6 props, same 1000 kv motors, same APM and was able to tune it myself, then I did autotune with good result. It is flying well.

This one, 350 frame size, with the same motors, same APM, but 9x5 props, looks more reactive/aggresive (with default PIDs), maybe normal since now props are closed each others. I am trying to avoid any 'surprise' with autotune process, I mean some crash. I will keep you in touch with progress and some pictures, 

This reply was deleted.

Activity