Pixhawk airspeed sensor, RFD900, and Mikrokopter

Hi all. I'm trying to find cables for my new Pixhawk autopilot.I don't know why they had to go and change the connectors from the PX4. But the cable I used to have for the RFD900 is a five-conductor cable, and the telemetry ports on the Pixhawk are 6-conductor.

I'm also looking for a Pixhawk i2c (4-pin)-to-Mikrokopter (5-pin) cable. I suppose I'll have to make this.

Finally, when is the airspeed sensor here (http://pixhawk.org/modules/px4airspeed) going to be available? I couldn't find it for sale anywhere.

Thanks!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you ever figure out the rfd900 cable issue to the pixhawk? Was curious cuz I got mine and realized the same issue with the 6 pins on the pixhawk.
    Thanks
    • Nope. I bought the RFD900u, which comes with perfect little cables, only to realize it's a 100 mW radio, not a 1 W radio. I'll just have to make my own.

• That's to bad. Well, thanks for info. I see why no one else has gotten back to me as I assume the only fix then will be to make a cable which I was hoping to avoid being I am new to this stuff. Thanks again.
This reply was deleted.

Activity