Pixhawk GPS horizon error

I 'm hoping someone can help!

I have a pixhawk with latest version firmware and i cannot get it to arm in loiter due to compass variance and GPS Horizon error.

I have done a complete re-calibration with no change, I have disabled the 2nd compass in mission planner with no change.

Im stuffed as to what's going on everything is mounted with correct orientation. 

Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. When it does it flies perfectly stable in loiter and holds it position  even with relatively high cross winds. I've seen it pitched at about 5 degrees to keep its location.

All I have done since the last good flight is add a couple of LED lights to help with seeing the orientation of the craft at distance, added a cable from the RSSI output on the frsky receiver to the SB port on the pixhawk and changing from dipole antenna to circular polarized on the FPV.

Any help would be very much appreciated. 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• mine does that occasionally but only indoors, once I take it outside it is fine....

• Unfortunately mine does it even outside with clear view of the sky and 7 sats 

This reply was deleted.

Activity