Pixhawk help-first time user.

Hey guys/girls.Got my pixhawk yesterday with the kit (ebay)..... plugged it all in but noticed no LED on inside the gps like tutorial videos i been watching online. I confirmed 5v going into the input pins on the pixhawk. Did my calibrations, noticed only one compass was working during the calibration in mission planner (i assume its the one in gps not working). Everything calibrated fine except for the gps. Also its flashing double yellow and will not arm as it should from what ive seen online. GPS is M8M.Should the pixhawk be armable without GPS so i can rule out pixhawk itself?Also the B/E led is solid red, this is also different to what ive seen on tutorial videos.Thankyou in advance.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• If i attempt to use the pixhawk without gps.... should the controller arm?
    I cant find what the LED labeled B/E solid red means
  • I assume its a clone. It came with all these extra attachments for just over $200, i assume they would have tested their setups before they sell it as a package, but not sure. In the youtube tutorial, his gps looks identical, but has a small red led inside towards front glowing once powered up. Ive sent a message to the ebay seller and waiting for response, but thought id check in here with the pros. First build thetefore steep learning curve going straight yo a pixhawk for my first ever controller but seems like there is infinite help/discussions online to get through it
  • 3D Robotics

That M8M GPS is not the official one and may not agree with what's in the documentation. Was that Pixhawk a clone? 

This reply was deleted.

Activity