Replies

• This is the latest behaviour, when it tries to takeoff, it goes in a different path and it's just hard to control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Airciuhal48

• Can you describe what you mean?  What is behavior?

Marvin Tariye said:

It now can takeoff but it's really hard to control .

• It now can takeoff but it's really hard to control .

D Ohlarik said:

2 things to check first.

Did you calibrate the sensors properly?  Is level set while in frame?

Are you positive all the motors and props are spinning the correct direction, and you have the right props on the right motors?

I had a misbehaving Pixhawk, and even though I swear I checked the spin and props 3 times, I eventually was still wrong.  If all set correctly, almost stock settings should make it fly stable.

I also notice that if I launch my Pixhawk in Position Control mode from the start, it flips over.  But in manual, no problem.  Still not sure why that is...  But anyway, check calibration, motor spin (CW and CCW), and that the right CW and CCW props are on the right motors.  I guess also make sure you chose the correct airframe configuration.  

• 2 things to check first.

Did you calibrate the sensors properly?  Is level set while in frame?

Are you positive all the motors and props are spinning the correct direction, and you have the right props on the right motors?

I had a misbehaving Pixhawk, and even though I swear I checked the spin and props 3 times, I eventually was still wrong.  If all set correctly, almost stock settings should make it fly stable.

I also notice that if I launch my Pixhawk in Position Control mode from the start, it flips over.  But in manual, no problem.  Still not sure why that is...  But anyway, check calibration, motor spin (CW and CCW), and that the right CW and CCW props are on the right motors.  I guess also make sure you chose the correct airframe configuration.  

This reply was deleted.

Activity