Receiver not getting power.

Hi,

I am a new APM2 user. I just completed my setup and tried to power on. I am not getting power from APM to receiver, both when connected through USB or the battery. At first everything was working fine but all of a sudden the receiver was not getting power. I i connect the bind plug i see the blinking lights on the receiver, but after i bind the receiver with the the transmitter( I see a solid red light), when i remove the bind plug again im not able to get power on the receiver. I have attached a few pics please let mw know what i should do to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Andy.

3690965829?profile=original3690965861?profile=original3690965954?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Andy,

My receiver does not power through the USB either.

USB input is to Vcc not 5VDC. 5VDC is blocked with a diode from Vcc. See graphic below...

3692524509?profile=original

Test your receiver with the ESC output, *completely* removed from the APM to ensure the receiver is OK.

Your pictures look like the receiver is connected correctly to the APM (I use the last sets of pins).

I am surprised your receiver came on at all if only connected to APM.

If your receiver works with the ESC/BEC, it should be fine when the APM is powered with the ESC/battery connection. With JP1 in, you power the APM2.0 on the OUTPUT rail.

Nice photos, thank you!

-=Doug

• I am getting 4.85v on the receiver pins.. but still I am not able to see the solid red light on the receiver and if i try to calibrate the radio none of the bars move.

This reply was deleted.

Activity