Red flashing light

Hi everyone. I need your help!

I had a small crash the other day with my quadcopter. I fixed all the broken parts and tried to arm my pixhawk again. the pixhawk started to act really funny (the green arm light was very dim..) after a lot of tries I finally got it to arm. I gave a little throttle to check my motors and all the sudden one of my esc started to burn and almost burned my house down!

Anyway, since then whenever I turn on my pixhawk I get a flashing red light and cannot arm. When I'm connected to mission planner I get a slew of errors. On the pixhawk.org it says that a flashing red light is "other error". This does not help too much... 

I tried reseting the pixhawk, uninstalling and reinstalling the firmware, recalibrating all the sensors.. Nothing seems to work.. 

Any ideas? I assume that I may just need a new pixhawk unfortunately.. :(  

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey,

I have the same problem. Were you able to solve it?

Thanks!

• One more thing! 

My safety switch blinks 4 times and then there is a pause. This means that my FMU is armed but my IO is not. 

Still don't know how to fix this... :(

• Also I noticed that my IO blue led is flashing at 2 Hz and my amber IO is flashing at 4 Hz. This according to pixhawk.org means that I have no FMU input. I don't know what this means so if someone does please help!! 

This reply was deleted.

Activity