- 3dr GPS module
- Ardupilot 2.6 autopilot
- Hexa Frame(with a few broken legs)
- diydrones Motors/props (860kv motor)
- Spektrum DX6 transmitter
- Spektrum AR6210 reciever with satellite
- diydrones Power Distribution board
- 2 xbee (433mhz) with ftdi usb adapter
- RC805 Video tx 5.8G video tx / rx
- Triton EQ battery charger
- 3DR Pixhawk autopilot (New In Box)
- Extra props and motors and speed controllers
The drone is still together and works fine other than some broken legs(hard landing on concrete). Currently the Ardupilot is installed(not the pixhawk). I'd prefer to ship it as one piece but will consider parting it out.
I'll sell everything listed for $800 which is a total steal. If no bites on that I'll part it out.
If you part it out what would you want for the pixhawk?
I'll take $150. It's the 3dr pixhawk and is new in the box.
Ok seems no one is interested in the drone so I will part it out. Just make an offer.
Joel what is all included with the pixhawk?
I am interested in it just want more information.
Joel, Been trying to contact you thru email, but at this point haven't heard anything back.
How much for the telemetry radio?
Hey, sorry, just now got this as i must have missed the email. Make an offer @jade jeffords.