Servo Jitterbugs! APM 2.6 / GPS/Mag combo.

Hello!

So I attempted to integrate my new APM 2.6 on a Foamie Mig-29 (Banana Hobby). I originally had every thing hooked up right, the signal wires from each corresponding channel going from the receiver to the input rails, then on the output rails I just hooked the signal wires up from each servo that was going to be controlled. They are powered by an external BEC, as soon as I turn my Transmitter/Radio on the servos start going berserk, shouting, WHO HAS AWOKEN ME FROM MY SLUMBER! lol.

I have looked around and I am unable to really find anything on it, other than maybe a possible PPM issue perhaps? The radio is an uber cheap Sky Flight Hobby that came with a RTF setup (Huge mistake, nothing but kits for me from now on :). So any one have any pointers or tips that I could try to get rid of that servo jitter? Just to clarify it is not micro twitching or anything like that, it is like it throws the arm all the way to the left, then comes back maybe 1 mm and then goes back to the left. I have everything up on my desk at the moment and can try anything, thanks for your help in advanced!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Admin

Soviet87,

How are you powering your APM2.6?

Regards,

TCIII Admin

• Well I guess I will find out when I get my new Radio here in a couple of weeks. I am assuming it is the general cheapness of one of those included radios that is doing it as it only happens once I turn on the transmitter. I will update this post whenever I receive it.

This reply was deleted.

Activity