Setup FS-TH9X Transmitter for Y6

I purchased a Y6 and an FS-TH9X radio. I have connected and tested channels 1 thru 4 but I'm not sure how to setup channels 5 & 6. On the Y6 (APM) I have AUX1 and AUX2 cables, which I believe are for channels 5 and 6, respectively. I believe CH6/AUX2 is used to setup Flight Mode. However, I'm not sure how to test these or how to program them on the mission planner or on the radio itself. I got some instructions from 3D Robotics on how to do it on the radio itself but they use a different firmware on the radio (ER9X) so the menus and options do not match mine.

Does anyone know how to setup these channels on this radio with the original manufacture's firmware?

Thanks.

LA

---------

CORRECTION: AUX1/CH5 is used for Flight Mode and AUX2/CH6 is optional for camera gimbal control, which is not installed on the Y6.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I need almost the same informations  as you.

I have the Devention RX-1202 and the APM 2.6, and up to channel 5 it's working fine but for the last wire (orange) I dont know how and where to change the signal that this is actually my fmode with 3 level lever. 

Documentation on Devo 12s, RX1202 and APM 2.6 is like zero on the net. :-(

Foto.JPG

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3692861180?profile=original
  • Hi did you got some informations about your question? I need the same answer as you! :-)

This reply was deleted.

Activity