I'm in the process of assembling a 3d robotics hexacopter from a kit, and in the directions, it gives me these steps:
1. Solder all bullet connectors to the motors and ESC. Male connectors go on the
motors and female on the ESC.
2. Slide a piece of shrink tubing over the bullet connectors and apply heat to shrink.
3. Slide two pieces of shrink tubing on the red & black wires on the ESC.
4. Solder male Deans or your preferred connector to the red & black wires on the ESC.
5. Pull the shrink tubing over the exposed connector leads and shrink it.
This is confusing though, since the ESCs and motors that came with the kit already seem to have the bullet connectors soldered on and the shrink tubing attached. In fact, it doesn't seem like there are any bullet connectors or shrink tubing included with the kit! The ESCs and the motors attach together just fine.. is there anything else I need to do?