solo crash

My solo flipped and destroyed the propellers on my first attempt  at flying it. Contacted solo .they wanted my logs I sent them 3 times and have been waiting for days to hear from someone at solo. After paying $1500.00 for the solo, I'm starting to get a little p'd. Can anyone tell me what to do?w

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• T3

I would not recommend you talk to Darius, as he is a notorious troll and a consistent negative influence on this community.  3DR will take care of you.  We'd still be curious to see the logs of course, but I wouldn't listen to anything Darius has to say about them.

• 3D Robotics

I've escalated this. They should be able to sort you out today.

• How exactly did you "contact solo"?  This is intriguing.

• you know what he means... enough of this nonsense. You wanna help him do so if not find another post... He paid 1500 dollars and never got to fly it.

• Contacting the proper people is a very important prerequisite to getting a response. I think the avenue taken for contact is extremely relevant to diagnosing a breakdown in communication, don't you?
        • Matt, he said they have asked for logs.. does that not indicate he contacted the right people ? 

• Thanks tony. Had a 4 hour drive to best buy to get the solo. Told the Saleman I want a tablet and gopro camera  that was compatible with the solo. Couple days later got everything  together.tried the tablet.was not compatible. Tried the gopro.was not compatible. Getting really pissed off by now.made another 4 hour drive and  got the right tablet and gopro. After downloading the apps and reading the Manuel  several times,I went outside to fly the solo . The second time I tapped the fly button,it flipped and went nuts.by the time I got it shut down,4 of the propellers were destroyed. One leg broke free of the frame.small Crack in the frame.got it fixed now.  I'm not a happy camper.

nuts.by Выставлен на продажу
        Hostfly
        • Jack,  you are in the right place here. Chris will take care of you. 

• 3D Robotics

[edit] We now have your logs and will review ASAP

This reply was deleted.

Activity