Replies

• Developer

you can only connect to the terminal within the first 20 seconds of powering on the board.

• By connecting within 20 seconds my problem partially solved :) see attached screenshot.....

Pls want you to know that in MP 1.2.97 terminal is working fine.

But millions of thanks for the software

Screenshot (3).png

• Developer

try pressing enter a few time as well. ie. more than 3 times.

• Many many thanks for your time Mr. Oborne. Working with many pressing of (ENTER) key.

• Ah.. Trap for young players! I will go and re-try with this new info ;P

Thanks Michael.. Cheers!

• same problem see attached screenshot

Screenshot (2).png

• I am on iOS and I get the same thing.. I cannot use terminal at all and don't get anything but the garbled text like the image shown previously? I have checked and re-checked everything, but i'm convinced this is a bug.. I got the same with RC2 and again now with RC5. What is going on with this?

2014-03-09 11.26.05 am.jpg

• Jonas, I have seen this happen when I forget to switch the switch on the APM board to CLI mode.

Does this help?

Downloading log files

First, ensure that your slider switch is in CLI mode (towards servo rails) and that you've selected the right Com port for your board in the Mission Planner configuration menu.

Select "Log Download" from the Mission Planner Terminal tab. A list of logs from the onboard memory will be shown. You can either select individual files to download or download all of them. They will be saved in your APMMissionPlanner/logs folder, along with a KML, that can be opened in Google Earth.

Note: It can take a long time (several minutes) to download a big log file. Do not interrupt the process until the software reports that it's finished. You can see visual confirmation that data transfer is happening by looking at the Rx LED on your IMU shield. It will be on during data transfer, and go off when it's done.

• No I wanted to download logs. I forgot to say that I use the 3DRadio (433MHz) telemetry kit to connect to the APM. This because I have trouble connecting using USB.

/Jonas

• Were you trying to reset the APM?

This reply was deleted.

Activity