3D Robotics

Submit your ArduCopter configuration files here

This is a thread to submit ArduCopter configuration files (PID settings) for common airframes. Once they are reviewed, they will be placed in the manual here so that others may use them.

Along with your config file (saved from the Mission Planner), please list:

• Frame type (quad, hexa, etc)
  • Manufacturer
  • Orientation (x or +, if relevant)
  • Motors
  • Props
  • APM 1 or 2
  • Any useful notes on performance or flying tips

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tricopter running 2.5.5

DIY but similar to RCExplorer.se design, 1.8 to 2.3 lbs flying weight, 18" arms, 3s battery

DT750 motors

Gemfan 11x4.7 props (from Hobbyking), front are counter rotating

APM2

Loiter, Nav is NOT tuned but Alt Hold, roll, pitch, and yaw are.  The yaw is not perfect but it is the best I could get it after lots of fiddling.  The Yaw D does not work on a tri, in 2.5.5, it causes instability so until that gets fixed we are stuck with mediocre yaw performance.

3692421892?profile=original

Tricopter.param

• @Jason--> Support is nil, you mean on APM 2 board with regards to settings or in general?? 

• Nice this is exactly "what we who are newbish" or flying new configurations needed, might save people a few bucks on propellers:). I think most can tweak the fine PID settings a little, but need a good flyable  benchmark to start wth. Can we post requests for frames configurations here as well here too?

• Gaui 330X Quad APM2 in X config:

Factory Motors (1050Kv) and factory props (8 inch), 2200mAh 3S mounted below

Flight Weight: approx. 600g, Time: 14-18 mins

Stab P: 8.3 (8.5 for aggressive)

Rate P: 0.19 (2.0 for aggressive)

Others default (need to find time for more testing, but defaults do ok for Loiter, Auto, Baro Alt Hold)

3692361944?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Activity