Tarot 680Pro & Canon 6D

I have recently purchased a Tarot 680Pro and plan on extending the arms to an 800. I have also bought a Canon 6D with several lens for a steal($500) from a person of Craigslist. I plan on using the drone for photogrammetry missions. I am currently looking for a lightweight gimbal that will support the Canon 6D. Any suggestions?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Weight: 23.7 oz. Maximum aperture: f/4 What we like: Versatile and sharp. What we don't: Some distortion and softness at the ends. The Canon 6D is bundled with the Canon 24-105mm f/4, which is a good walk-around lens and a way to enter the full-frame market while keeping the price relatively low. All things considered, this may not be a lens for top professionals but it’s sharp throughout its zoom range, has fast and accurate autofocus, and image stabilization. We also like the focal length range, which is very useful for everything from wide-angle landscape shots to portraits. You can expect some distortion at the ends and the maximum aperture of f/4 isn’t ideal for low light, but this camera/lens kit is a nice value at $2,000 for both. - See more at: http://www.switchbacktravel.com/best-lenses-canon-6d#sthash.n74Gxhn...

• That will be an interesting set up. Curious with what gimbal you will end up with.

• Anyone? Anyone?

This reply was deleted.

Activity