tarot t960 and pixhack problem

So I have t960 frame with pixhack (rctimer 4108 580kv motors, rctimer hvsk 40A opto escs, multistar 16A 6s battery) and went today for test flight. My previous quads have been flying decently with stock pids, but this had someting wrong. I have APM copter v.3.4.4 fw. At first after arming and pushing throttle up motors didn't spin any harder. Then I waited couple minutes and slowly again started to raise throttle. I had maybe 25% throttle when copter lifted about 1m very fast and went hard on right. At this moment I pulled engine emergency stop since it was already going to roll over.

Log file is attached, but I dont have enough experience with log analyzing (since so far everything has flown pretty well). Could someone give little help with logs, what seems to be the biggest problem / what to change before next test flight. Oh and I have had couple APM quads before that have flown well.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1U?usp=sharing

Could the copter be overpowered since it doesnt have gimbal etc. installed yet? Weight now including battery around 4kg.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I strapped 2 water bottles under drone for next test, and now it flew little. Still super twitchy and hovers on ~20% throttle. Also noticed that if my power module is calibrated correctly (only volts), my battery's C rate is way too low.

2017-01-27 12-00-07.log

This reply was deleted.

Activity