Does the APM code include a possibility to add additional temperature sensors to the system? It would be nice to have live temp readings from ESC, motor, battery and so on.
Perhaps LM35 sensor could be used:
The LM35 is a precision temperature sensor, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the temperature in degrees Celsius. The LM35 thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in ° Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling. The LM35 does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±0.25°C at room temperature. The LM35 is rated to operate over a −55° to +150°C temperature range.
- Calibrated directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10.0 mV/°C scale factor
- 0.5°C accuracy guaranteeable (at +25°C)
- Rated for full −55° to +150°C range
- Suitable for remote applications
- Operates from 4 to 30 volts
- Less than 60 μA current drain
- Nonlinearity only ±0.25°C typical
- Low impedance output, 0.1 W for 1 mA load