Gday,

Things are fine with the old combination of arduplane 2.24/ APM planner 1.0.88

With arduplane 2.26/ apmplanner 1.1.1 or .2, I can't get throttle settings to work.

Have gone through reflash/reconfig cycle a couple of times and always the same.

Summary:

Manual throttle works OK.

In RTL/Auto modes I would expect it to throttle up, to try to climb from the bench (with no prop :) ) at the preset throttle limits in the settings screens (eg. 75% max).

In 2.24 lifes great, everything works as before, I can change modes to RTL say, and it will throttle up to the correct limit and be happy.

In 2.26, can have half throttle manual, on switching to RTL/auto, throttles to stop always.

I have tried inverting throttle settings (wasn;t needed in 2.24) and it goes to maximum throttle with the throttle limits settings having no effect - tending to indicate that it's in the same mode as before, just inverted.

Did I miss anything obvious? - been through the flash/reset/reconfig cycle a few times and always the same..

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• One of the changes in 2.25 (I think) was this:

Add code to disable throttle if we are on the ground and in FBW_B or higher.
    We believe we are on the ground if speed < 5 and alt < 5.  Also check that we are not trying to perform a takeoff.
    deweibel authored September 27, 2011

This reply was deleted.

Activity