Turnigy 9x with Er9x firmware - Flight Modes

i have attached a file with the settings i used for my flashed 9x(er9x) These setting are the configuration for 6 flight modes within mission plannner using the  ido, id1, id2 switches along with the AIL switch to move from mode to mode

e.g

flight mode 1-3 use id0 - id2 switch ( AIL switch up)

flight mode 3-6 use id0 - id2 switch ( AIL switch down

Assumptions

You have already flashed your 9x v2 with er9x

How use file

1) download file below from link and save to desktop

2) connect your turnigy 9x to you pc via USBASP

3) double click on file downloaded ( this will open eePe)

4) Within eePe click on write to TX

Open mission planner

goto the configuration within the planner and click on flight modes. You need to assign each flight mode of your choice to each switch

e.g

flight mode 1  - Stabile = switch id0 (AIL Switch Up)

flight mode 2 - RTL = switch id1  (AIL Switch Up)

flight mode 3 - Lotier = switch id2  (AIL Switch Up)

flight mode 4 - Auto = switch id0  (AIL Switch Down)

flight mode 5 - Landed = switch id1 (AIL Switch Down)

flight mode 2 - Circle = switch id2 (AIL Switch Down)

Download File APM 2.5+ er9x setting

note: you might have to adjust the weight numbers within the MIXER

Please reply amd tell if this works for you

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did  everything you said, selected write to tx,a blank screen opened up.Did not work

• I never used a programm tool, but what do you get, when you read the eeprom after writing?

• It seems to be working. I haven't flown it yet. Still trying to figure out this 9xr/ex9r. Thanks for the profile. No way would I have figured that on out in a reasonable time.

Now if I can just get the yaw to calibrate.it stays to the right. I've attempted to cal several times with no joy.

calibrate.it
    This domain may be for sale!
  • I would like to use my gear switch instead of AIL. How can I accomplish this?

• Can I ask what version of ER9X you have, my transmitter has version v1.283, which doesn't have the flight phases screen.

Does anyone know how to name the flight modes with the new ER9x version firmware?

Thanks,

• This is great, thank you. Much better and easier programming than other guides (for example this: http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/mode-switch-setup-for-turnigy)

A documentation of the programming would be nice - for guys who don't want to download the file but step-for-step-program the Tx by themselves.
  • Excellent !

• cant download

jusr comes up to another page with some text starting with:

<!DOCTYPE ER9X_EEPROM_FILE>

with 7 other lines.....

????

This reply was deleted.

Activity