UAV Job/Project

3691168163?profile=original

Belcan is an aerospace recruiting agency and is currently looking for Sr. Software Engineers, Sr. Systems Engineers and Sr. Test Engineers that have years of experience in the aerospace industry. Candidates must have recent hands-on experience working in small teams that can wear multiple hats to work on small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle projects.

Software Engineers – Simi Valley, CA

*** Must have expert level skills in C++/C#, RTOS, embedded software design, and object oriented design ***

Systems Engineers - Simi Valley, CA

*** Must have 10+ years of experience working on different projects including R&D and hands-on lab experience. Responsible for significant portions of design or development of complex subsystems or systems ***

Test Engineers - Simi Valley, CA

*** Must have 5+ years' experience in development of test solutions; writing test plans and strategies in the aerospace industry; preferably for UAVs. Must have experience with C# Windows programming ***

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, 

We run a UAV career site so if you like feel free to register and post the jobs there. There is no charge at this time. 

www.uascareercentral.com

We get good traffic looking for jobs but could use the postings so all help is appreciated.

BR,

Eric

プレイのしやすさが魅力的な飛田新地求人でしっかり稼ごう
    金欠でお金に困っているという女性は風俗の求人でとにかく稼ぎ、なんとかこの状況から抜け出していきたいという気持ちが強いかもしれません。ですが、ジャンルによっては期待していたほどに稼ぐことができないということで、しんどさを感じてしまうことがあり
    • Hello Eric,

Thank you for your response. Much appreciated!

I just set up an account and I will be updating it this week with our company profile and post the UAV jobs on there.

Hope you had a great holiday!

Regards,

Alaa

This reply was deleted.

Activity