Unable to arm Taranis Plus to Nighthawk 280 arf

I am able to control everything through Baseflight. Baseflight recognizes my Taranis and shows it functioning properly. When I power up the quad and the Taranis, the Taranis recognizes the receiver is bound, but no green light and no motor response. Video system functions properly. I'm thinking I have to arm my Taranis, which I believe I've already done multiple times, but it won't verify that it's even receiving a signal. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• same problem, driving me crazy, go back to crystals i reckon lol

• yea, unfortunately i spent a few days rebooting, resetting, if you can think of it, I think I tried it.  Spoke with the business that sold and offered a refund so I sent back, well pick up is today.  I'm starting over, probably with another drone and controller. They offered no help, I can forward some youtube stuff, but i'm sure you have already seen it. Best of luck.  I think I'm going to spend more time on my charging station and research arf drones a little more before I buy something else.  Would be interested in any resolve you have.

This reply was deleted.

Activity