Vibration Problem with gimbal on dji s900

Some days I struggle to get rid of these damn vibrations from videos but to no avail, the problem that I can not understand that vibrations are not jello ..... the room and nex5r a gimbal and a dys 3 axis all mounted on a dji s900, I would never have expected such a result poop: oops: in comparison with the old f550 gopro was a gem, also because as seen in the photos and the gimbal' attached to its support original should then be on the two tubes holder gimbal frame.
I also tried to put the clamps but nothing changes
the video
any ideas?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello

I have two s900 and I can tell you the vibration on these are very bad I have tracked it down to the vibration coming down the arms so its back to basics of balancing all the props and checking the rubber dampers under the motors.

• The controller is 8 bit not 32
    • Sorry, the auto tune I was referring to was on the newest release for the 32-bit board. I'm not sure if it's available for the 8-bit board or not.

• No I have never tried the auto tune, how do I activate it?
    thanks for reply!
  • That looks like it could be caused by the gimbal twitching. I'd say your D value is a bit high on pitch and I'd try lowering the I values by .1. 

Have you tried the auto tuning on the alexmos software? Mine didn't work out too well when I tried to auto tune but I do think yours could be improved with a bit of tuning. I would expect perfect results with your gear and setup. Very nice rig. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…