Video Stream

Hi,

I need help with the MavLink Protocol. What is the code in c# (prefered) for getting the video stream of UAV, using the MavLink protocol.

Thank u!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi alex... you will need to use a separate VTX for the video and a headless receiver feeding to a composite video digitizer(belkin or similar) the MAVlink protocol being transmitted via the telemetry can be mixed with the video stream at the VTX via miniOSD or plucked off on the ground via python and/or mavelous

(which is implemented in python) let already developed code do the heavy lifting and decoding for you here on mavlink ,

"enemy"  tracking(you have built an IFF discriminator algorithm havent you?)(so you dont regard any moving object as an enemy) can be examined in  OpenCV or SimpleCV ,Github can help you here along with the OpenTLD(predator algorithm(C++ and maybe c# implementations out there on github) plenty of OpenCV examples of object, facial and feature/object  tracking on youtube with pointers to code...

in C and python.. simple refactor into c# and .NET will go far here

HZL

ps sorry the above so dense hope its as clear as I can make it..and you sound like a programmer type :)

• i'm not a expert, but i don't need a high image quality, so the bitrate doesn't have to be higher.

And the transmitter/reciever equipment, my university bought it so, i can´t use it when i want, i don't know the reference, but i use telemetry and the uav is a 3dr. I hope the information to be useful. Maybe in the afternoon, i can get the reference. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity