Walkera devo 12s RX1202 and APM 2.6

Hello people,Just had a bad experience with my walkera reciever. I just managed to burn the inside of the rx 1202 because I pluged the 5v wrong.Today I was looking the whole day for instructions how to pair the walkera 12s with the apm 2.6. I found nothing but two videos on youtube, wich are terribly explained. The manual of the walkera remote is no good at all. Wich cable goes where?I have a arducopter 3dr y6 and would like to know how to pair it and what are the setups that I can do to check if everything is correctly build. I don't even know if my rotor are turning in the right direction because I can't pair my rc controller to it.I need a big help please, or let me know where I get my informations.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I took twoe different wiring pictures, which one is the right setup for supplying my RX1202 with my APM 2.6?

V1:

3692859964?profile=original

V2

3692859440?profile=original

Thanks for helping me out.

• Why is there no informations about the RC Devention Devo 12s, the reciever Devo RX1202 and the APM Ardupilot 2.6? I would like to know how to wire, how to setup the devo and how to configure the APM to be able to fly.
    I have a 3DR Y6 Arducopter, that I need to configure from scratch before I can fly.

Any sugestion where or how I can get my informations for that? I search the whole internet but didn't find any informations.

So please help me

Thanks
This reply was deleted.

Activity