Waypoint Protocol

Hi,I am developing a generic autopilot board which communicateswith arduino mission planner using mavlink protocol. when i click 'Read WPs' in MP,it is showing "getting WP count".Even if i send WP count packet from auto pilot board MP is not detecting. After sometime it shows fail to get WP count.Is there any time span in which i should send the WP count packet from board after receiving WP request list from MP.what is the timeout period that the MP will wait for receiving the WP count packet?? Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.:)

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Loaderlock was Detected
    DLL 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC\Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput\1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35\Microsoft.DirectX.DirectInput.dll' is attempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock. Do not attempt to run managed code inside a DllMain or image initialization function since doing so can cause the application to hang."
  • Thank u for the reply. I trying to run the mission planner code which i downloaded from github in VS 2010. I am getting this error.
  • Hi, yes there are timeouts in MP and they are somewhat arbitrary and too tight (I have a solution for mobile phone network telemetry. Reading and writing waypoints almost never works with the latencies in that). The best thinf you can do is to find the MP sources in github (or Google Code if it still is there, don't know) and look. Search for eg. the names of messages involved.
    If you return your wp count message immediately after the request, there it probably an error in your soft. Timing is not like microseconds critical. Maybe sys or component IDs wrong?
    Regards Soren
This reply was deleted.

Activity